Monday, June 18, 2018

Sequel COMPLETED!!!!

SO I have some great news.....THE SEQUEL IS COMPLETE!!!!  :-D

Just finished writing Book II to The Black Fist saga!  I'm totally ecstatic about that!!!  The first draft to "F.U.R.I. of the People" is finally completed, and I can now move on to the future drafts.  I still have no idea when I'm going to publish it, but I'm just glad to have that one in the books, as they say.  I've already designed the front cover for it, and just need to clean up the story, until I feel that it's just right.  I've added more characters this time around, on both sides of the battle.  I'm still using a lot of symbolism and metaphor in the story, just not as much as in the first book.  I can't wait to get it perfect, for when I finally decide to publish it.  I'm already working on Book III, and already have a working concept for Book IV.  I'll give you the details later on that of the book series....

Finally reordered my business cards, today.  They should arrive by the beginning of next week.  I went back to VistaPrint to print up my business cards.  They ended up costing me around the same amount of money as with GotPrint, but I'm expecting a much better quality of product with VistaPrint.  They haven't let me down before, so I'm expecting the same quality of work, if not better.  Shoulda never went with the new guys; I knew what I had with VP.  Oh well, live and learn...

Other than writing the new Black Fist series, I'm considering my options as far as my other literary projects are concerned.  I still have a few projects that I want to complete, and others that I'm contemplating writing.  Ah....the mind and life of a writer...

So, for all of the fathers out there...Happy (belated) Fathers Day!!!  Hope that you all feel appreciated, and I give you much respect.  I haven't joined the ranks of fatherhood yet, but I seriously want to join the club.  I very much want children...just not no crazy chick coming with them, lol, lol...

For all my Boricua gente out there, specifically in Nueva York...DICE WEEEEEEEEEEEPPPAAAAAA!!!  I know that the annual Puerto Rican Day Parade recently passed, and wanted to give my shout outs to my Boricua peoples out there.

Que bonita bandeeeeeera....
Que bonita bandeeeeeeera...
Que bonita bandera...la bandera puertorriquena!!!

Working on doing a video blog (vlog) to talk about my books.  I need SOME way to generate interest in my books, and boost sales.  I'll let you know when I actually shoot it, and post it online.

Later peoples!  Uhuru sase, y paz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment