Thursday, September 7, 2023

The Falls of September.....

 We have now entered into the month of SEPTEMBER!!!  We have officially entered into the LAST QUARTER of the year!!  The final FOUR months of 2023!!!  MY...how time flies... 😲😲😲😲

 

With the coming of the month of September, you have the celebration of the Autumnal Equinox.  It's the official beginning of the season of fall.  It's a time of renewal; yet another change in the season.  The temperatures will cool significantly, and the leaves will soon be a-changing.  Kinda glad for that, cause that heat this summer was whupping my ass something serious...

 

Also in the month of September, you have the beginning of Latino Heritage Month.  The month officially starts on September 15th.  We get to celebrate our pride and culture.  And...as always...I strive to highlight and promote our Afro Latino/African roots & heritage during the month.  I'm still trying to figure out what it is that I'm going to do, exactly.  I have an idea for an episode of "The Rough Draft" to do (probably episode no. 63), but it's going to be quite controversial.  I have some serious issues with the current state of the so-called 'Afro Latino Movement' (basically, I think that it's all bullshit 😠😠😠😠).  I'll definitely go further into detail as to why I have issues with the current state of the movement, once I shoot the video.  Stay tuned for details...

 

Speaking of The Rough Draft...don't forget to go to YouTube, and check out the latest video, Ep. 61!!

 

I had an issues with my books not being made available to Barnes & Noble, and to Books-A-Million.  I am happy to announce that I have resolved the issue, and that my titles are now being made available on both platforms 😁😁😁.  I think that it was a bit of a fuck up on my end; I guess I assumed that my books would be made available to those platforms automatically, like they were when CreateSpace was a separate entity.  Oh well...you live, and you learn.  The books are available now, so that's what really matters...     


Still working on my promotional grind.  The shit gets pretty tiring, but if I don't do it, it won't get done.  Nobody is out here in these streets, helping me to sling my book titles.  I definitely wanna get back to doing in-person appearances at festivals, and the like.  I miss interacting with potential fans.  I just don't wanna have to deal with the assholes out there, though.  Ya feel me...?


That's about all for now.  Catch y'all on the flip side!!!


Uhuru sasa, y paz.


Keep the fist raised.


#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind




No comments:

Post a Comment