Thursday, March 25, 2021

Author Book Trailer: 2021 Edition!!!

 For those of you that have been on the lookout for it, the wait is finally over!!1  I have updated my Author Book Trailer, which now has ALL THIRTEEN book titles included in it.  It took a little effort, as I am dealing with a new video editing system, and I'm still getting used to some of the special editing effects, and transitions.  You can check it out here:






The video will also be posted on YouTube!!!  Let me know what you think of it!!  Feedback is always welcome.  I was trying to keep it in the same spirit as the older versions of the Book Trailer, but since I'm using a new system, I did the best that I could to keep it similar as possible..

 

Enjoy!!!  :-)

 

Uhuru sasa, y paz.

 

#KeepTheFistRaised

#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind

No comments:

Post a Comment