Friday, April 10, 2020

APRIL RADIO INTERVIEW On DOCK RADIO!!!!! :-D

It's finally been confirmed!!!  I will officially be a guest on OnShore, a radio show on Dock Radio, courtesy of The Dock Bookshop, based in Ft. Worth, TX!!!  YAAAAAAY!!!!



The interview will be taking place on April 16, 2020 at 7pm (Central Time).  The call-in number is listed on the flyer at 972-427-7795.  Hope that you all tune in!!!  I'm really excited about this!!!  I have to admit...it has been a while since I've been able to do any active promotion of any of my literary work(s).  I'm really looking forward to this interview.  We'll be discussion my latest two releases, as well as my writing career spanning the last decade.

I've been getting a few downloads for my books.  Not as many as I would like, but it is something.  Haven't checked for any recent sales (yet), but at least I've gotten a few downloads.  Hey...it's something.  If you can't get a physical copy, at least my work(s) are available in eBook format.

Wish me luck on the interview!!!  I hope that you all tune in!!  SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

Keep the fist raised!!!

#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind

No comments:

Post a Comment