Friday, October 18, 2019

October Updates.......

As a co-worker of mine stated the other day, much to my shock....the month is already HALF OVER. :-O!!!!!!  Man, time sure does fly, don't it...?  We basically have TWO MONTHS left in the year!

Anyway......

So far, this month is going.  I can't really complain.  I didn't do too much for my birthday, earlier this month.  All I really did was get some additional sleep; since I had to work earlier in the day, I didn't really feel like doing too much, afterwards.  I did get a nice card from some of my co-workers; one of my favorite ones even gave me a really nice hug.  :-)

GOOD NEWS!!!  I was able to shoot episode THREE of "The Rough Draft".  If you're not on Youtube, you can catch the link for it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE5aM4L1LL8&feature=youtu.be

Hope that you enjoy it!!!  In honor of Latino Heritage Month, I did a profile of my 2-book series "Raise Your Brown Black Fist: The Political Shouts of an Angry Afro Latino" (Authorhouse, 2010), and "Raise Your Brown Black 2: MORE Political Shouts of an Angry Afro Latino" (Outskirts Press, 2011).  If you have a YouTube account, DEFINITELY 'like' and comment on the video.

I'm still considering doing a DUAL book release for 2020.  Both "Time Will Reveal" and "Suicide Amy" are ready for publication.  I just need to work on the cover art for Suicide Amy, which I'm currently working on right now.  Of course, I have my doubts about that; my writing career, financially speaking, has been quite dismal over the years.  Why bother to drop new projects that aren't going to be supported?  I do all that I can to promote my works, but ppl still won't support shit.  I couldn't even tell you the last time I registered any sales online, despite all of the online promotion that I do, whether through my email Mailing List, or through social media.  Wtf is the point of all of the emails to my personal Mailing List, if cats WON'T purchase shit, or come out to any of my events...?

But, I digress...

Right now, I'm looking forward to trying to end the year out on a strong note, and focus on promotions for next year.  This struggling shit is for the birds.  Hopefully, my fortunes will change in the coming new year.

Catch you on the rebound, people.  See ya in the next post.

Uhuru sase, y paz.  Keep the fist raised.  

No comments:

Post a Comment