Friday, October 25, 2019

October End-of-Month Wrap-up....

Damn...the month is almost OVER!!!!!  :-O

Trying to end the month on a strong note.  One good thing...my oldest nephew's birthday is next Monday!!!!  YAAAAAAY!!!  He'll be turning 21.  TWENTY-ONE!!!  I remember when his mother was pregnant with him. MAN, time sure does fly.  Happy birthday to you, Romello!!!!  :-)

Halloween is next week.  I used to love this holiday when I was a kid.  Once I got older, it kinda lost it's appeal...besides getting involved with the cultural activist community.  I kinda miss those days of playing dress-up, and going trick-or-treating.  I could use a good costume party....or, maybe a cosplay party instead, making it more cultural....?

Speaking of Halloween/All Hallow's Eve, I posted the latest episode of "The Rough Draft" (episode FOUR!!!) in honor of the holiday.  I profiled my novel (now series) "The Chronicles of The Black Fist" (CreateSpace, 2015).  You can check out the link for it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HELrV1ipchE&feature=youtu.be

The book is STILL available for purchase in paperback AND eBook formats.  Not to mention, the sequel in the series "The Chronicles of the Black Fist: F.U.R.I. of the People" (KDP, 2019), is also available.  Would be nice to get some support for it......




Other than all of that, I'm still considering my options for a DUAL book release for 2020.  Both books are ready to go, and I FINALLY completed the cover for Suicide Amy.  It's an interesting idea for me to do, but the lack of support that I get for my books, smdh.....

Aaaaaaaaanyway.......

I'll let you guys know what I finally decide in November.  I should start doing any necessary promotions for it by then, if I decide to go forward with the dual release.  I'll keep you guys updated on it.

Uhuru sase, y paz.  Keep the fist raised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment