Friday, April 27, 2018

Improving......

So, I'm feeling a little bit better...

I'm just getting over a cold.  I'm still a little salty as far as my sales are concerned.  It seems that there's only so much that you can do, to TRY to get people to be interested in, and support your work.  But, I AM getting some ideas to work on one of my other writing projects.  Gonna try to finish one of my rough drafts that I haven't completed yet.

So, next week is May.  Seductra: Web of Desire (CreateSpace, 2017) will be celebrating its one-year publishing anniversary, starting next Tuesday (May 1st).  I'll probably send out my usual e-blast about my latest publishing anniversary.  Don't know exactly how effective it will be, considering that no one seems to gaf...

But....I digress....

The current day job still sucks ass.  My boss is a jackass.  And....I don't care if his pussy ass sees/reads this.  I'm done with him.  Mofo don't know how to treat his workers, so why the fuck I'm gonna try and be nice for his selfish, uncaring ass?  The hell Imma bust my ass for you, and you don't even appreciate it?  Been looking for a new day job, but some of these employers out here don't have much sense.  When I didn't have a phone, and needed to get in contact with these people,  I would tell them to email me; but they had a problem with emailing me back.  NOW that I have a gd phone, and I'm looking for other work, these cats only wanna email my ass....and I don't regularly check my email.  I can't win, smdh...  

Well, at least I'm getting job offers.  Fuck this current day job.  If I'm not gonna be treated like a person, and shown some appreciation and respect, fuck am I gonna stay there for?  Let his pussy ass read this, like he did last time, and snitch on me to HR.  It'll give me the reason I need to punch him in the nose, and walk off the job.  Fucking bitch ass....

But....I digress....

The weather is changing, and hopefully, so will my fortunes.  I still don't regret moving out here.  I needed some new energy to surround and immerse myself with.  I'm actually making a bit of headway out here, so fuck it.  It was worth it.  Other stupid niggas wanna stay stuck where they're at.  That ain't me.  I ALWAYS  move forward....with, or without you in my corner.  I'm not where I want to be yet, but at least I'm getting there....

Uhuru sase, y paz.

No comments:

Post a Comment