Monday, November 21, 2016

Cultural Caravan Interview airdate: November 20, 2016

My interview that I shot for "Cultural Caravan" aired on Sunday, November 20, 2016.  The interview aired at 5:30pm on WNYC-TV Ch 25.1 (over air), and Ch. 22 (Cablevision) on cable.  I was unaware of the airdate until the day before. I'd received a phone call and an email from the show's producer on Saturday to inform me of the show's airing.

Cultural Caravan is also rebroadcasted on Cablevision's BRIC Media cable access channel Ch. 68 during the week.  Since you probably missed it when it aired last night, you will have an opportunity to catch it during the week on cable access.  I am unaware if they have uploaded the video to their website yet, or on their YouTube channel.

Just wanted to let you guys know about it.  Please check it out if you can.


Cultural Caravan Productions
www.ccptv.org
  

No comments:

Post a Comment