Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Now on Kindle

Greetings, fans and followers!

Though most of my books are already available in eBook format (6 out of my 7 titles), They weren't previously available on Kindle.  I didn't really think much of it as an issues of consequence, until people started to reply on social media about me not having any of my titles on Kindle.  I had initially ranted about this before, I believe on LinkedIn, but you can't really fight against the industry standard.

SO...I now have my titles available on Kindle!!!  You can click the link here:

 https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1?ie=UTF8&text=Kevin+Sabio&search-alias=digital-text&field-author=Kevin+Sabio&sort=relevancerank

Currently, FIVE of my seven titles are on there; "Raise Your Brown Black Fist: The Political shouts of an Angry Afro Latino", "The Chronicles of The Black Fist", " In My Lifetime...:Funny Stories of Life Experiences", "Spittin' Lyrics N Waxin' Poetic", and "Drum Speaking: Tales From an Inner City Griot" are all available on Kindle.

Now that you know that my titles are listed on there now, PLEASE SUPPORT!!!  You have no excuse now to not download the book, and support me.  If you can't afford the paperback, the eBook is available, now on Kindle.

Uhuru sase, y paz.  Keep the fist raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment