Monday, May 2, 2016

Bronx Book Fair--Participating Panelist

First off....
Feliz el dia de mayo/Happy May Day!!!
Feliz el cinco de mayo/ Happy 5th of May!!!

Now that I have those cultural celebrations out of the way...




Join me as I participate in this year's Bronx Book Fair!  BBF runs from May 7-8, 2016, and will be held at the Bronx Library Center.  I will be participating on the second day of the BBF, appearing on a panel with esteemed poets Yesenia Montilla, and Charlie Vazquez.  The panel is titled "Getting Published: How To Get Your Works In Reader's Hands".  I'm quite excited to be participating on the panel, and being part of the Bronx Book Fair.

Mark your calendars!  Please help to spread the word, and hope to see some of my cyber fans there!

Bronx Book Fair
May 7-8, 2016
(Panel May 8th)
Bronx Library Center
310 East Kingsbridge Road
Bronx, NY

D train to Fordham Road; walk to Kingsbridge Rd.

FREE and open to the public!!!

www.bronxbookfair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment