Monday, September 28, 2015

Upcoming Latino Heritaeg Month Events.....

Just found out about some of these events.  One is local, while the other is out of state from me.  Thought that you guys would appreciate this information, though....




This event is being organized by the Malik Fraternity, and will be held this coming Saturday, October 3rd.  It will be held here in NYC at the Schomburg Center, in the American Negro Theater.  They will be featuring Felipe Luciano, who has just recently published a new book.


And also....

For any of my peoples that are located in the state of Ohio, SolCon: The Brown + Black Comix Expo will be held from Friday, October 2nd to Sunday, October 4th.  For those of us that are heavily into comic book (myself included), here is a comic book event dedicated to comic book creators of color.  It will be held in OSU's campus at Columbus, Ohio, and is FREE and open to the public.

Continuing to celebrate Latino Heritage Month!  I may not be holding my own event(s), but that doesn't mean I can't help other to promote theirs!  Help to spread the word!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I will be returning to NY in November for good, and cannot wait to start attending all these wonderful events you keep posting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete