Thursday, January 11, 2024

Welcome to 2024

 Yeah...it's been a really, really.....really long time.  I admit it...I seriously fell the f**k off for a while.  Need to definitely get back on my writing grind.


December came and went.  Smashwords had their End-Of-Year sale happen from December 15th running until January 1st.  I entered my books in the sale.  Ain't sell shit.  Nuccas ain't download none of my books.  Was not too happy about that.  The shit was half off at $0.99, and people still couldn't bother to buy/download a copy of any of my books.  No wonder my writing career is in the dumps...


Other than that, I was off from the day job for the final week of 2023.  Took some vacation time, finally.  That week went by waaaaaay too quick.  I relaxed for most of it.  Just really vegged out, and watched TV.  I kinda messed up my laptop by spilling tea all over it.  Had to wait until after the new year to buy an external mouse because I fucked mine up that came with the laptop.  Oh well...

 

Since we are now in the month of JANUARY, I can't forget to mention my publishing anniversaries.  January will mark the five-year publishing anniversary of my novel "The Chronicles of The Black Fist: F.U.R.I. of the People" (Kindle Direct Publishing, 2019), as well as the three-year publishing anniversary of my boxing novel "Knuckle Up" (Kindle Direct Publishing, 2021).  Both are available in paperback & eBook formats through all major distributors.

 

Considering getting back into writing in 2024.  I still got a few manuscripts that I want to complete.  The lack of sales really got me down last year, and took me off my writing game.  I need to get that fire and drive back.  Fuck the wack ass nonsupporters.  If you haven't bought any of my shit by now, you ain't gonna buy none of my shit.  I have at least three books that I'm close to finishing up.  Will I be able to publish in 2024...?  Only time will tell.

 

Working on the latest episode of "The Rough Draft".  Gonna change the original concept of the episode.  That encounter on my Facebook status pissed me off, and I need to put some people on blast for they bullshit.  Check it out when it airs...

 

That's all for now.  No extra promises, or other types of updates.  Gonna work harder on keeping this blog more consistent. 

 

Keep the fist raised!!!

 

#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind

 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment