Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Welcome to 2018!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
FELIZ ANO NUEVO!!!!!!

What's good, my peoples?  Happy new Year, and welcome to 2018!  2017 was a transition year for me, and I actually ended the year on a pretty strong note.  I was able to attend a number of Kwanzaa events here in Wilmington that were off the chain, and actually ended my work week on a positive footing . 

2018 is going to be a good year.  I am in better spirits, and I'm in a better place on many different levels.  Though my money could be a little bit better, at least I'm in a better position than I have been over the last few years.  I will be celebrating the 10th year anniversary of operation for the Universal Africana Literary Arts Movement; quite an accomplishment I might add, especially without any manpower, or financial assistance.  I will also be celebrating my EIGHTH year as a published author, and will be dropping my NINTH book next month in February.  I'm really looking forward to the release of "Fiesta Girl"; it was definitely a labor of love.  It was formerly a screenplay that I'd written over 20 years ago, and I didn't want the story to go to waste.  Here is the cover for it:


I'm scheduling to have it released during the week of Akoma Day (February 14th-20th), my own way to celebrate the institution of Black love.  February also marks the 3-year publishing anniversary of "The Chronicles of The Black Fist" (CreateSpace, 2015), my Action/Adventure superhero novel.  Though I'll be concentrating primarily on marketing Fiesta Girl, I'm hoping to make a splash in sales for that particular novel; one of my favorite projects to date.

On the personal side, I'm hoping to meet Mrs. Right, settle down, and hopefully start a family.  Brother ain't getting any younger, and I would like to be young enough to enjoy at least one child.  Now If I can juuust find a decent sista/hermana to connect with......   ;-)

I hope that the new year has great plans for you.  Let's make it happen, and move forward.  Hoping to keep the positive vibes going, and to keep progressing.

Keep the fist raised!!!  Uhuru sase, y paz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment