Thursday, December 17, 2015

UPDATES: End-of-year progress

Well...I'm trying to end the year (or, at least this week) on a good & strong note.

I have an end-of-year literary event that I'm going to on Saturday night (Dec 19th).  I'm looking forward to it, specifically because it gets me the hell out of the house.  I've been pretty complacent lately, mostly due to lack of funds.  It's very hard to travel when you're broke.

I recently found out that the company that published my eBooks has added another distributor to their staple.  My eBooks are now available through a carrier called 24Symbols.  You can click the link to my books here:

https://www.24symbols.com/author/kevin-alberto-sabio?id=500618

You'll be able to have access to my titles "The Chronicles of The Black Fist", "Demure Nights", and "Spittin' Lyrics N Waxin' Poetic".  Apparently, 24Symbols also has access to the market in Spain.  I hope that this bodes well for me.  I've been promoting 24Symbols to my other social media accounts.

The Winter Solstice, Christmas, and Kwanzaa are all next week.  I was hoping to get out of town for the holidays (specifically Kwanzaa since it lasts an entire week), but I don't know if that'll happen.  I've cut off quite a few people over the past year+ that I've been back in NYC, and my funds are nonexistent for travel.  Hopefully, something will pop off.

I've been working on an Author Book Trailer to promote myself, and my literary works.  I hope that I'll be able to upload it here for your viewing pleasure.


I hope that you will be able to view it.  I've actually fallen off on my media/video production skills over the last few years.  I can write, shoot, and edit a project, but learning all of the ins and outs of uploading/downloading media files still escapes me.

So, that's what I have so far.  May you all enjoy the holidays, and may the coming new year be a prosperous one for you.  I'm looking forward to getting this ratchet ass year over with, and start over with a new beginning, and some positive energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment