Wednesday, December 23, 2015

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! Updated Author Book Trailer

I just wanted to wish all of you happy holidays.  To those of you that have stuck by me as true friends, and fans of my literary and activist work...thank you SO much for all of your support!  It is truly appreciated.  I know that I've gone off a few time on here, so I need ot thank you for bearing with me through the low times.   Here's to a better 2016!

I've updated the Author Book Trailer that I'd created.  I've changed the music up from the last time.  I hope that you'll be able to view it and enjoy it.  You can (hopefully) see the trailer here:




I hope that you'll be able to enjoy it.  So, may you enjoy the Winter Solstice, have a very Merry Christmas, have a VERY Happy Kwanzaa, and may you all have a blessed, prosperous, and positive New Year.  Here's hoping that things will change around onto the positive side in 2016!

Paz!!!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment