Monday, June 1, 2015

Off again...On again

Okay...I've been quiet on here for a while...

Been going through some stuff.  My internet got cut off, so my internet usage has been sporadic at best.  It also made me realized just how plugged in I really am, as much as I'd like to think in opposition to that.  I do A HELL of a lot of networking online, and never realized how dependent I really was to using the web.  There have been a number of opportunities that I've missed out on because I've been unplugged.

Things haven't necessarily been going the way that I'd imaged them to go, since my return.  May 10, 2015 made it exactly one year since I've been back in NYC, and it has been quiet bittersweet.  I haven't had the support and traction that I thought I would get returning to my hometown.  It's made me seriously re-evaluate who I consider a friend; whether cyber friend, or real life.  As much as I go out of my way to support others, it didn't feel like that same level of support was reciprocated back.

Hell...I'm still on my grind, though.  I'm picking myself up, and dusting myself off.  I'm still writing my projects, and continuing to promote my current works.  I'm a little down now, but I will continue to rise.  I will continue to keep you all informed of my goings on.

Keep the fist raised!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment