Sunday, March 4, 2012

Raise Your Brown Black Fist: NYC Book Signing






Once again....IT'S ON!!!!

It's my homecoming.  I will be returning to the NYC area (BROOKLYYYYYYYYN) to be doing a book signing in my hometown.  It's something that I've been longing to do since my first book, and I'm finally able to take that opportunity now.  Please join me on Friday, March 23rd from 5pm to 9pm as I speak and sign my books for the general public.  Admission is FREE!!!  Come on through...spread the word...and bring a friend! 

DATE: Friday, March 23, 2012
TIME: 5pn to 9pm
LOCATION: The Marcus Garvey Center
                       5105 Church Avenue
                       Brooklyn, NY 11203

2 or 5 train to Church Avenue, B35 bus to Utica Avenue
OR
3 or 4 train to Utica Avenue, B46 to Church Avenue
The Marcus Garvey Center is located on the corner of Church Avenue and E. 51st Street.


Hope to see you all there!!!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment