Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's ON!!!!!

Tried to deny myself....but fate eventually caught up with me.

I needed another way to express myself and my ideas.  My initial book project helped a lot.  The follow up should be coming out soon (once I finally switched publishers).  But...there was still too much on my mind to just sit around, and go crazy with.  I needed to do something.

There weren't too many people that I could talk to about this.  And, if I kept my ideas all to myself, I would eventually go crazy.  So...what's a brother to do?

Create a blog.

It's a way to reach others, and express my political thoughts.  It's also a way for me to express my creative ideas (which i have LOTS of).  And...it took me long enough to do it.  I just didn't want to do something half-assed, and be all inconsistent about it.  Actually...I think I'm ready now.  My preparation for this was when I worked as an online journalist for a (now defunct) e-magazine about three years ago.  That was mostly for exposure, which I got a good amount of.  Ended up getting a book out of it.  Now, it's time to take it to the next level.

Until next time.....


On, and on, and on...
On, and on, and on...
(Check it, check it out...'til the break of, break of dawn)
It's ON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment