Saturday, January 8, 2022

Ringing In 2022---January Publishing Anniversaries

 What's good, my peoples?  How are you, mi gente?  Welcome to 2022!!!  We have been in the new year for a full week, already.  I hope that you were able to stay safe, and enjoy the coming of a whole new year of possibilities.

 

New Years is generally tough for me, as that was the day when I lost my mother (in 2019).  This year, I had to work on New Years Day, as that year I lost my mom.  Had to deal with a few surprise deaths in the family, as the year started.  Not to mention...we just lost an iconic actor in Sidney Poitier.  The coronavirus is still raging, this time in the Omicron variant.  It's getting tough out here.  Let's hope that things improve for us, as they year goes on.

 

Gotta get into my publishing anniversaries for the month.  In the month of January, I have two.  I have the three-year publishing anniversary of "The Chronicles of The Black Fist: F.U.R.I. of the People" (Kindle Direct Publishing, 2019), and the one-year publishing anniversary of my latest novel "Knuckle Up" (Kindle Direct Publishing, 2021).  Both projects are available for purchase in bother paperback & eBook formats through various outlets.  Please help to financially support these projects, and help to spread the word about them.

 

GOOD NEWS!!!  :-D

 

I have a new publishing project slated for this year.  I will be publishing my fourteenth book called "Second Chance Points" (Kindle Direct Publishing, 2022), a Sports Drama novel about female basketball players.  It's a conversion project, as it was formerly a screenplay (still is, actually).  I'm really proud of this project, and hope that it sells well when it drops.  I'm targeting May 6th as the publishing release date for it.  Mark your calendars!!!

 


   


I will be starting a new day job this coming week.  Yeah, I know...how many jobs does this n*gga have?!?!?  I needed to make a change.  Hopefully, this new job will be much more steady schedule-wise, and I'll actually be able to have a life (not to mention, get some actual rest, once in a mf while).  I moved out here to have peace of mind, not be a mind numbing slave, like I was, before.  Y'all ain't gonna work me to death, and keep me from having a life, and pursuing my literary dreams.  Fuck thaaat!!


That's all for now.  I'm hoping to shoot a new episode of "The Rough Draft" pretty soon.  I need to update people on my progress (if anybody even bothers to watch my videos).  Hope to catch you all up on my latest adventures.  I'll let you guys know how the new day job fairs, and any new projects that I'm planing on working on. 


Keep the fist rasised.


#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind




No comments:

Post a Comment