Thursday, September 16, 2021

Celebrating #LatinoHeritageMonth

 It's that time of year again.  Latino Heritage Month is officially upon us!!  You know how I do; I represent for mi gente, mi gente Latino Africano especialmente.  If WE don't promote & hype ourselves up, then who tf will?!?!  That was the whole reason that I did a fall version of my event The Consortium of Afro Latino Communities.  Just to let you know...I'm straight representing!!!



Now that I got that out of the way...


....Time to hit you off with my books!!  Support my works celebrating Latino pride & culture!!



Promoting my very first book to be published!!!  "Raise Your Brown Black Fist: The Political Shouts of an Angry Afro Latino" (2010, Authorhouse)!!!  Available at Authorhouse.com!!  Also available through Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, & Books-A-Million.  Available in paperback, hard cover, and eBook formats.


Alsooooooo........




My second book that I published!!  "Raise Your Brown Black Fist 2: MORE Political Shouts of an Angry Afro Latino" (Outskirts Press, 2011)!!  Available at OustkirtsPress.com!!!  Also available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, & Books-A-Million.  Available in paperback & eBook formats!!!


Support the books!!  Promote the culture!!!  Learn your true history!!!  Viva mi gente!!!  Feliz el mes de la herencia de Los Latinos!!!!


Keep the fist raised.


#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind

#LatinoHeritageMonth



No comments:

Post a Comment