Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Trying Something New...

 Continuing to celebrate the month of APRIL!!!  This coming Saturday, April 24th, will be known as Independent Bookstore Day!!!  Please go out (if you can) and support your local bookstore(s), especially during these pandemic times!!!  They are small businesses, and they need our support.  Let us MOST DEFINITELY show love and support to our Black-owned bookstores, and give them the support that they so rightfully deserve.  #IndependentBookstoreDay


Trying something a little different.  Now that we have at least 3 vaccines available to immunize the public, I'm considering doing in-person appearances, again.  Hopefully by this summer, or even fall, I hope to be able to do more face-to-face public events.  I'm considering creating an Author Clothing Line; rocking some t-shirts, or a polo, and a baseball cap.  I'm planning on calling it BBFG, or Brown Black Fist Gear.  I'm working on a logo for it, as I write this.  I'm hoping that you guys can help me out.

 

Here are the logo designs that I've come up with.  This is logo Version One:

 


 


This is the logo, Version Two:



And finally, logo Version Three:



Looking for your advice.  Which logo do you guys like the best?  Personally, I'm feeling Version Three, myself.  Which logo version do you guys like the best?  Once I make a decision, I'm going to need to hook up with a t-shirt guy, and have a few shirts made up, and test them out.  Please send me your feedback, and let me know which one you guys are feeling the most!!


That's all for now.  Looking forward to the next time I reach out to your guys. Until next time.


Keep the fist raised.


#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind 




No comments:

Post a Comment