Friday, December 4, 2020

December Is Finally Here!!! :-O

 We have reached the month of DECEMBER!!!  The years is almost over, and it is hard to gauge if that's a good thing, or not.  a lot has happened over the last 11 months, and it's quite hard to digest it all.  As of this posting, 275,000 people have died from the COVID-19 coronavirus in the United States.  a new president has been elected, and millions of people are out of work.


There is ONE MORE MONTH to go before the release of "Knuckle Up" (Kindle Direct Publishing, 2021).  Lock in the date of January 22, 2021 for the novel's release!  It's posted as a Facebook Event, as well as being sent out to the people on my Author Mailing List.  Mark your calendars!!  :-)


The #HolidayEconomicSupportInitiative is still going.  We are now heading into the Winter Solstice, Christmas, and Kwanzaa.  PLEASE help to support independent Black-owned businesses, Black/Latino entrepreneurs, and Black/Brown indie artists!!!  Use the hashtag to promote a business, entrepreneur, or artists that you know!!!


I usually go into a 'cleanse' at the start of the Winter Solstice, lasting until the New Year.  I generally shave my face and head, going into the new year with new energy.  With the shaving, I shed the old, negative energies of the past year, and go into the new year with 'cleansed', untainted energy.  I will be bald, and fresh faced in 2021.  :-)


Still considering my repatriation plans.  I FINALLY got back into contact with my little lady-friend.  Hopefully, I can convince her to move with me.  I'm now targeting the end of 2021 to repatriate.  She's also go some issues to straighten out, and if I am able to convince her to come, we need o tackle those first, before we finally leave.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

 

That's all for right now.  Hope that you are all staying safe.  If you guys don't hear from me, please enjoy the holidays, and looking forward to you supporting my latest literary release.

 

Keep the fist raised.

 

#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind

No comments:

Post a Comment