Friday, November 13, 2020

***NEW*** 2021 Book Release!!! :-D

 MARK....YOUR....CALENDARS!!!!

 

 

I've finalized my plans for my NEXT BOOK RELEASE!!!  I will be publishing my novel "Knuckle Up" (Kindle Direct Publishing, 2021) next year in 2021.  The date for the book release will be January 22, 2021!!!  This will be my THIRTEENTH book, and EIGHTH novel!!!  Yaaaay!!!

 

 


Set in 2005, the novel follows the boxing career of Mandinga "The Manhandler" Mason, a fighter from the streets of Red Hook, Brooklyn.  As she transitions from the amateur ranks into the pros, you see the trials and tribulations that she goes through in her career.  Will she be able to go on to have a successful fight career, or will she allow her inner demons to derail her boxing career?  What secrets is her new trainer, Yusef Johns, hiding?  What derailed his boxing career, to lead him into training?

January 22, 2021!!!  Mark your calendars!!!  There is already a Facebook Event posted online!!!

Keep the fist raised!!!

#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind
 

No comments:

Post a Comment