Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Novel Reading, and Author Q&A!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!  :-)

I have teamed up with a local organization called The People's Voice Mid-Atlantic, and am organizing a reading of my latest novel "Fiesta Girl" (Draft2Digital, 2018)!!!


Come one, come all!!!  The reading & Q&A will be held on Saturday, August 18th, from 2pm to 6pm.  The location is at Umoja House, 751 S. Maryland Avenue (corner of S. Maryland Ave & Oak Street) Wilmington, DE 19805.  The event is FREE, and open to the public.  If you're in Wilmington DE, please come through!!

I'm pretty excited.  This is my first literary event since moving here to Delaware almost a year and a half ago.  I'm finally getting the chance to gain some exposure, and build up a local fan base.

If you're in town by then, PLEASE come through!!  Help to spread the word!!!

Uhuru sase, y paz!

No comments:

Post a Comment