Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My Latest Progress & Updates: #TheTransplantChronicles4

So, I've official been here in Wilmington for a little over 2 months.  I'm getting a little more acclimated by the day.  I just wish that I had a little more freedom to explore the city, like I want to; living at this shelter has hindered my ability to really do that. BUT...the good news is that I FINALLY have found a day job.  I'll be working as an Assistant Manager at a box store out here.  No...I will not name the store.  It's a day job....that's it.  This is just a means for me to put money in my pocket, and be able to finance my goals as a writer.  I actually start next week Monday (April 17th), in which I will be training for 2 weeks at a store out in New Castle, and then start working at my regular location in Wilmington.  Hell....it's a job.  I need a way to put money in my pocket.  I'm tired of suffering, and being broke; I need to get back to living like a fucking human being.

My new novel "Seductra: Web of Desire" is ready to be published.  I'm pretty happy with it, and I'm looking forward to releasing it.  Whether or not this will gain me some new fans, I have no idea.  Personally, I enjoyed writing the story, and developing the characters.  I hope that the novel is well received by the public.  I've done what I can to promote its release, both here on the blog, and through my email contacts.  Of course, I don't know who really pays attention to my emails, so who knows how effective that'll be by the time the book is release.  If that were true, then every time I've sent out an eBlast promoting a publishing anniversary, I should see an uptick in sales...which NEVER happens.  Oh well....

The winds of change are blowing.  Things are starting to improve for me, little by little.  I'm very appreciative of that, considering the crap that I've been dealing with for the last several years.  I'm looking forward to earning a paycheck again, having a cellphone again, and just moving on with my life and writing career.  Hopefully, my schedule will become consistent enough to the point where I can actually go out, and do festivals/book fairs/conventions.  I need to update my business cards, and I want to be able to order (personal) copies of my novels.  Personally, I feel like I'm behind in some of my goals, but the Creator never puts you in a situation that you can't handle, and all is done when the Creator feels that it is your time.  I'm learning that more and more.

Wish me luck, and PLEASE continue to support my career, and literary efforts.  Be on the lookout for "Seductra: Web of Desire" when I release it.  Also, please continue to support my other literary works.

Uhuru sase, y paz.  Keep the fist raised!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment