Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Upcoming TV Interview

It's finally been confirmed.  I will be appearing on the local access television show called "Cultural Caravan".  I will be shooting my episode this coming Saturday, the 29th.  Hopefully, it will be airing the following weekend.  The show airs out here in NYC on WNYC Ch. 25-1.  I believe that they also rebroadcast on cable access out here on Cablevision Ch. 68.  I don't know any of the other channels that they broadcast out here on cable, just that they are also on Time Warner Cable, Verizon, and I believe RCN.  On WNYC Ch. 25-1 they air every Sunday at 5:30pm.

I will be appearing on the show talking about my first two books "Raise Your Brown Black Fist", and talking about Afro Latino issues and affairs.  Really looking forward to this interview; hopefully, it's the start to better things in my life.  I've been reaching out to many of the media outlets here since my return, and I finally got a callback.

Wish me luck!!!!  I'll post back here when I get the exact air date for the interview.

Stay tuned!!!  :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment