Tuesday, November 18, 2014

African American Women In Cinema International Film Festival (AAWIC) 2014

It is my honor to help promote this year's edition of the African American Women In Cinema International Film Festival (AAWIC)!!!!!  I remember when I first volunteered for them back in 2003 (yes..I'm dating myself), and I had such a WONDERFUL experience.  I volunteered for them for three years; '03, '04, and 2006.  Since then, most of my support has been viral through emails and text messages to friends and fellow former volunteers.  I'm happy to be able to come back this year and support them as a movie goer to their opening night reception.  Hopefully in the near future, I can be there to have on of my screenplays finally produced and screened there.

Here is their schedule for this year's festival:


Much love to AAWIC's founder, Terra Renee, for creating such a wonderful platform for our sister filmmakers!  PLEASE come out and support the festival!!!  Spread the word!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment