Monday, July 21, 2014

Social Media presence

Other than this blog, there are other ways to find me in the webiverse...

I have profiles on G+, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Black Author Showcase (Ning.com site).  I don't do Twitter, though....haven't really been drawn to it (nor Instagram or Pinterest for that matter).

I actually have two Fan Pages on Facebook.  The main one that I use is named after this blog, "Chronicles of the Brown Black Fist". Here is the link for it:

 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chronicles-of-the-Brown-Black-Fist/472444836156619?ref_type=bookmark

This Fan page deals not only with the blogs that I post from here that I share, but also a lot of my activism.  I share a lot of different information on that page pertaining to issues that I feel strongly about, and my cultural interests.


My other Fan Page I just recently started.  It's really dedicated to highlighting my skills as a writer, and promote me as a published author.  It's called "Author, Kevin Alberto Sabio"  Here is the link to it:

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKevinSabio

This one was set up as a suggestion from a friend, thinking that I should differentiate between my activism, and my literary work.  This particular page can highlight and focus mainly on my books, and upcoming literary projects.  I'll still post about my upcoming events on both pages on FB, but I think that this will actually work.

SO.....

Feel free to hit me up and 'friend' me on any of these different social networks, if you haven't already.  It's just another way for you to feel connected to me in this interconnected cyber world we now live in.

Keep the fist raised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment