Sunday, July 7, 2024

The Changing Tides....

 So....things are starting to get a liiiittle bit better.  I've got one more week before I can move into my apartment.  so, in essence...I'll be back to actually having a roof over my head, again.  Man...when I tell you that the struggle has been real, I ain't bullshitting you... 😢😢😢😢😢


I'm still ducking & dodging, hiding out and sleeping at the day job.  I'm still stressing, since I don't want to get caught before I can move into my new apartment.  I tried to rent a cheap ass hotel room for the weekend, and ended up paying only for one night.  These assholes wanted $135 for just ONE fucking night!!  It was a cheap ass, two-star hotel for crying out loud.  GTFOH 😡😡😡😡😡!!  It felt good to sleep in a bed again, though.  It also felt good to finally leave the premises of the fucking day job, and not have to worry about sneaking back in, or looking over my shoulder while sleeping there, hoping not to get caught.  I soooo cannot wait for when I move in!! 😌😌😌😌


Once I'm in the new place, I can concentrate on enjoying my life.  I can work on shooting episodes of "The Rough Draft", and working on my unfinished manuscripts.  Now that I have a fairly regular schedule, I can work on consistently posting episodes, and doing other things to boost my writing career.  I can worry about furnishing the apartment down the line.  i don't really need much; maybe just add a few more books that I want to read.  I can always find a way to use milk crates as a book shelf, or something.  Hey...you gotta learn to be frugal with your money, these days...  


It'll be good to not have to spend a shit load of money, just to maintain a roof over my head.  That fucking hotel that I was living out of was killing me, financially.  My new apartment is only a few hundred bucks a month, plus paying utilities, and maintaining my phone bill.  I don't think that they provide internet for my apartment, but the building does have their own wifi.  I might be able to get away with using it, for the time being.  I'll et you guys know how that works out... 


I need my life to get back to normal.  I feel so out of whack, it ain't even funny. Normalcy is the key.  Once i have a roof over my head, everything else should/will fall into place.  I still like being in Raleigh; I just need my life to get back into sync.  Maybe, after everything settles, I'll be able to enjoy my life a little bit more.  I don't like being in the mental and emotional space that I'm in, right now.  It's completely throwing me off my game, and making me miserable.  At l east i see some light at the end of this tunnel..

 

I'll keep you guys updated after the move.

 

Uhuru sasa, y paz....

No comments:

Post a Comment