Monday, July 1, 2024

Bringing that July Heat

 We have now entered into the month of JULY.  The year is now a little over half completed.  Where has the time gone...?  Is it the process of getting older, that time seems to fly by...?


So, the apartment seems to be coming along.  I should be able to move in within the next coming weeks.  This has been a bit of a headache for me, and will be glad when it's over with.  I know that I should be feeling excited to be having my own place again, but the struggles that I've been dealing with just to get to this point have really been taxing on my spirit.  It's been draining on me spiritually & financially, and I truly hope that it will be all worth it in the end... 😔😔😔😔😔


No publishing anniversaries to speak of in the month of July.  I haven't chosen to publish anything during this month, at this time.  Maybe, once I get me writing mojo back, I'll (hopefully) publish a book/novel during this month.  Other than the month of July, I don't have any publishing anniversaries for the months of September, October, or December either.


This year, I've decided to participate in the Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale.  It runs from July 1st through to July 31st.  For the entire month of July, my eBooks will be 50% off on their platform.  You can purchase any of my titles by clicking on  the link here:  


https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Kevin_AlbertoSabio


My eBook titles will be priced at $0.99 (99 cents) for the whole month.  You can afford 99 cents.  Stop being so mf cheap, and support the books & writing career. Fuck pressing a gd mf 'like' button; try actually financially supporting, for once.  Acting like my books are trash, or something...😡😡😡😡 


Also...my dinosaur ass finally got with the times, and now have an account with CashApp. If you want to financially support the career, and contribute to the funding of my web series "The Rough Draft", send your donations via CashApp to $KevinSabioKAS to help to sustain all that I do.  None of what I do is cheap, and everything I do is strictly out of pocket.  I have nobody funding me, and I barely make a living off of book sales; paperback OR eBook. 


Hoping to shoot an episode of "The Rough Draft" for the month.  Hopefully, once I get into my new apartment, I can start shooting a new episode, and have it uploaded soon.  With my new work schedule being more consistent, I'm hoping to up the ante a bit, and shoot more episodes per month.  Hopefully, that'll result in more views for the channel, and more more support for the writing career, and boost some sales.  Hopefully, this move will also help me to get my writing mojo back, and finally finish some of the manuscripts.


That's all for now.  Hope that you guys will support me.  I'll update you all on how the move goes, and my further literary progress.  Wish me lots of luck.  I'm gonna need it. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏


Uhuru sasa, y paz.


Keep the fist raised!!!


#AlwaysOnMyLiteraryGrind




No comments:

Post a Comment